Looking for some unusual wedding place names or edible place cards for your party? Our personalised chocolate place names are a unique place card and party favour all rolled into one. Add some chocolate magic to your day.
Add a special touch to your event with our personalised chocolates. Our chocolates make perfect wedding table decorations, or perhaps as chocolate names for your Christmas party. You could have paper place names, but where's the fun in that. Add a little touch of yum to your special occasion with our personalised chocolate place cards.
- Write your own chocolate name (7 characters). Use characters A-Z, 0-9, ? ! # , star (use *), heart (use %)
- Choose your packaging style
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- To order less than 5, go to this product
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing
- Our place name boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our place name gifts.
- The chocolates are contained in 3 different types of packaging: christmas, white and gold.
- Each letter is 5g of chocolate. Each box is 11cm long.
Large orders of 50 or more can take 5 days to ship. Add 5 names to your set of Chocolate Place Names
Looking to write your own personalised gift message? Visit our ‘personalised chocolate’ product and create your own.
Our chocolate place names are lovingly handmade in The New Forest, UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
Ordered as gifts to send colleagues during lockdown. Very quick delivery and helpful response from Dicky for collated invoices.
The gift was for a friend on their retirement The comment was a lovely surprise
Hi Liz, I'm sorry you reviewed us poorly. It seems there has been a misunderstanding. From what I can tell, Royal Mail provided a delivery time on a saturday, and then didn't deliver on that time. Instead they delivered on Monday. Unfortunately, once we give the box to Royal Mail, we have no control over when they will deliver the post. They can change the time subject to their delivery drivers schedule. On our site, we state delivery will happen on 'business' days, not the weekend. That being said, sometimes Royal Mail get ahead by delivering on Saturdays. We have no way of knowing. It seems Royal Mail failed to let you know that they had changed the delivery slot. I am so sorry this happened and that you felt you were robbed off by us. As I say, once we give the box to Royal Mail, its out of our hands. Thanks again for providing feedback. Many thanks, Dicky
My daughters wedding anniversary, and yes
A great way to wish them a Happy 60th Birthday!
The box dimensions are: 10.7cm x 2.8mm x 1.4cm. Each letter is 5gIngredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring (Cocoa Solids: 37% Min, Milk Solids: 19% Min). The chocolate is gluten free, Halal certified, Kosher certified and vegetarian and contains no alcohol.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one chocolate place name box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.