Introducing our personalised chocolate for party bags. Add something yummy to your party with our chocolate party favours. Add each of your guest's name in chocolate then include in their party bag or as a table decoration.
It's not a party without some chocolate party favours. Put the yummy chocolate favours in each of the party bags or lay them out on the table. Whatever the occasion, our party chocolates make the perfect addition to add a smile to everyone's face. Choose from Christmas party favours, birthday party favours, Halloween party favours and wedding party favours.
- Write your 5 chocolate names (7 characters each). Use characters A-Z, 0-9, ? . & ! # ? ★(use *),♥︎ (use %)
- Choose your packaging style
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- If ordering less than five, choose this product
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, less good for sharing
- Our favour boxes are letterbox friendly so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- Each letter is 5g of chocolate. Each box is about 11cm long. Please do not
Add a name to each of your 5 Personalised Chocolate Party Favours
Looking to write your own personalised gift message? Visit our ‘personalised chocolate’ product and create your own.
Our chocolate party favours are lovingly handmade in The New Forest, UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
Ordered as gifts to send colleagues during lockdown. Very quick delivery and helpful response from Dicky for collated invoices.
The gift was for a friend on their retirement The comment was a lovely surprise
Hi Liz, I'm sorry you reviewed us poorly. It seems there has been a misunderstanding. From what I can tell, Royal Mail provided a delivery time on a saturday, and then didn't deliver on that time. Instead they delivered on Monday. Unfortunately, once we give the box to Royal Mail, we have no control over when they will deliver the post. They can change the time subject to their delivery drivers schedule. On our site, we state delivery will happen on 'business' days, not the weekend. That being said, sometimes Royal Mail get ahead by delivering on Saturdays. We have no way of knowing. It seems Royal Mail failed to let you know that they had changed the delivery slot. I am so sorry this happened and that you felt you were robbed off by us. As I say, once we give the box to Royal Mail, its out of our hands. Thanks again for providing feedback. Many thanks, Dicky
My daughters wedding anniversary, and yes
A great way to wish them a Happy 60th Birthday!
The favour box dimensions are: 10.7cm x 2.8mm x 1.4cm. Each letter is 5gIngredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring (Cocoa Solids: 37% Min, Milk Solids: 19% Min). The chocolate is gluten free, Halal certified, Kosher certified and vegetarian and contains no alcohol.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one favour box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.