51 Father’s Day Messages: Ideas For What To Write!
Father’s Day marks a great opportunity to share some love with your Dad. However, sometimes knowing what to say isn’t all that easy. That’s why we’ve put together every conceivable Father’s Day message that you could say to your Dad in your card, or personally, or maybe as part of a beautiful gift.
To write a great message to your Dad this Father’s day, try to avoid saying something generic. Instead, have a think about what he really means to you. Follow our steps below to help come up with something that will really pack a punch.
- Say Happy Father’s Day
- Say something positive about him.
- Share a great memory, perhaps related to the positive thing in point 2.
- Finish with a big thank you.
Happy Father’s Day Messages
- Thank you, Daddy, for working so hard to feed us every day. I’m sorry I complain about the broccoli.
- Thank you, dad, for everything you do. You are amazing. Happy Father’s Day.
- Thanks for always encouraging me to pursue my own path.
- Hats off to the greatest Dad ever.
- Dad, you’re in all my favourite memories.
- Dad, you’re still the one I think of first when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me.
Father’s Day Message From Daughter
- On a father scale of 1-10 I’d give you a million
- Dad. You are an excellent father figure in every way. You’ve always been so good at giving me everything I could ever want. So generous and kind. Please may I have £50.
- Love and hugs from a daughter who owes her Dad so much.
- Thanks for always being there for me, even at 1am.
- To my best friend. I love you Dad.
- To the coolest Dad ever. You’ll never go out of style.
- Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed. Everything you’ve taught me has stuck with me and I’m lucky to have a dad like you.
- Thanks, dad, for getting rid of all those spiders!
- You never bought me a pony like you promised, but I still love you!
Father’s Day Messages From Wife
- I always knew someone as kind and loving as you would turn out not just to be a wonderful husband, but a great father as well. I love you.
- Thank you for being my support as we care for our family.
- You are a shining example of positivity and kindness to our children. Thank you.
- I didn’t know I could love you more until you became a Dad.
- Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life.
- I’m so grateful to be sharing life, love and parenthood with a wonderful man like you.
- So glad you were with me for this fun and crazy ride.
- You’re the only man who looks hot in a baby backpack.
- Even though this is only the beginning, it’s easy to see our baby loves you just as much as I do. Happy Father’s Day!
Father’s Day Messages From Son
- No matter how tall I grow, I’ll always look up to you.
- Dad. You are my inspiration. Thank you
- Thanks for all the sacrifices you made. I love you Dad.
- Thanks for always being my rock.
- Thanks for pushing me to be fearless, to have a go and to be my best.
- Happy Father’s Day to the man who taught me how to ride a bike, how to curl a football, how to shoot and pretty much every other important thing I know about baseball and living!
- Dad, I promise one Father’s Day to pay you back all your financial aid… this is not the year, but one day!
Funny Father’s Day Messages
- You’re my favourite parent. But don’t tell Mum. Our little secret.
- You’ve always done the best for me, even when I didn’t understand it at the time. To be honest, I still don’t understand it but am happy to take your word for it.
- No one said raising me would be easy. But you make it look easy!
- Thanks for showing me how not to dance!
- You’re my number 1 Dad. First out of a group of 1 isn’t bad!
- To the best bank I know. I love you Dad.
- I love the silent agreement we have that I am your favourite.
- Hi Dad. We have so much in common. Like Mum for instance.
- Thanks for having me, even if it was just so you’d have someone to take care of you when you’re old!
- Dad, thanks for the good looks… I’ll thank mum for my intelligence!
Father To Be Messages
- Happy ‘almost’ Father’s Day
- Your little one is going to be so lucky to have you.
- Happy Daddy To Be Day, you’re going to be a great dad.
- To a wonderful and generous person, we know you’ll be an amazing Dad.
New Dad Father’s Day Messages
- You’re off to a great start. Happy 1st Father’s Day
- Happy first Father’s Day. You’ll always remember the first one.
- Happy Father’s Day to a natural.
- Happy First Father’s Day! Being a father is the most important job a man will ever have.
- Wishing you all the special discoveries of fatherhood – the wonders, the joys, and the love that keeps on growing for a lifetime.
We hope you find our list useful. If you have any additional Father’s Day messages you’d love to share with us, do send them in the comments.
Alternatively, check out our ‘Father’s Day Craft Ideas or our ‘Edible Father’s Day Gifts’ for some gift inspiration.
If you’re interested in guest posting for us, we are looking for people to create homemade gift instructions, including photos and video. If interested, do get in touch. We’ll pay for any articles we use.
The post 51 Father’s Day Messages: Ideas For What To Write! appeared first on Gift Hub: Ideas & Inspiration.