Personalised Chocolate: Messaging Made More Exciting!
The best thing about personalised chocolate is you can really get your message across. Texts. Emails. Whatsapp. We are drowning in a world of mediocre dings and beeps.
Important messages should be memorable. Nobody knows this yet, but chocolate is the BEST way to communicate. Communication can be hard sometimes. We're on a mission to make it easier.
- Know someone at work who needs a friendly reminder to take a shower more often? You can't get upset by an anonymous chocolate delivery, can you?
- Need to tell someone you're sorry, but find it hard to say? Chocolate is a wonderful method of guaranteed forgiveness (depending on how bad you were).
- You need to quit your job? That's a hard conversation to have, or is it?
- Need to ask a girl out? Every girl loves a surprise delivery. Just make sure you send a nice picture of yourself with it.
When you've got something to say, make yourself heard. And make someone smile.
We have a few examples of when personalised chocolate is a great way to communicate.
There are three components to our product.
- The Chocolate Message
- The Photograph
- The Message On The Card
That's three ways to get your message across.
1. The Friendly Dog Mess Request
The great thing about our service is that it allows you to ask things without fear of reprisal.
- Chocolate: "PLEASE STOP YOUR DOG"
- Photo: Evidence of the dog committing its crime.
- Additional Message: "Dear No. 11. We would be grateful if your lovely dog could choose another lawn to decorate. Many thanks, Everyone at No. 5."
2. The Life Achievement Celebration
There are so many things in life worth celebrating.
- Chocolate: "CONGRATS ON QUITTING VEGANISM"
- Photo: The side effects of veganism.
- Additional Message: "I was worried about you for a minute. Welcome back. Love J x."
3. The Surprise Birthday Gift With Extra Surprise
Our 'Sorry It's Not...' product is the perfect gift for a little smoke & mirrors.
- Chocolate: "SORRY IT'S NOT A FERRARI"
- Photo: A picture of a ferrari.
- Additional Message: "But we did get you a car. Check the garage. Happy Birthday Son. Mum & Dad x"
4. Note To Self
Some people set goals. Other’s put reminders in the calendar. This guy sent himself a box of chocolates.
- Chocolate: "LEARN WHEN TO CALL IT A NIGHT"
- Photo: Drunk selfie
- Additional Message: "Fred. This is for you tomorrow. You are an idiot."
5. Moral Support Chocolate Style
We’ve all been there. A crappy day where all you want to do is crawl under the nearest rug and stay there forever. Luckily, we have friends. And what are friends for? Making us smile!
- Chocolate: "SCREW HIM YOU CAN DO BETTER"
- Photo: Friends selfie
- Additional Message: "We love you"
We hope you enjoyed our selection of customer examples.
Have you got any ideas of messages you’d like to send someone in chocolate? If so, do let us know.
When a text and an email won't cut it, the post is an awesome way to send a message. But let’s face it, cards are boring. They taste bad, they take too long, and they don’t look great on a cake. That’s why we built Morse Toad’s chocolate messaging service. Just visit the site, write something tasty in chocolate, then import a photo from your phone or instagram to be printed on the card insert. Unlike the chocolate (which will disappear in a flash), our wallet-sized card inserts can be kept, so that the photo and message can be kept forever.