The Best Happy Birthday Messages Ideas
Make It A Very Happy Birthday With The Right Birthday Message
Looking for original birthday wishes? You came to the right place. We’ve created a list of tired and tested birthday message ideas, so that you can nail your birthday card message and keen them smiling from ear to ear.
We collected some original birthday wishes to help you with filling in your birthday card.
Looking for something more than just a greetings card? Why not send your message in yummy Belgian chocolate. Just write what you want in chocolate, and we’ll deliver your yummy message through their letterbox. You can even personalised the gift with a photo. Prices start from £9.95. Delivery takes 1-2 days with next day delivery also available. You can check our range of gifts at www.MorseToad.com.
Make It Personal
Highlight why you’re friends. If you have a shared memory that makes you smile, include it in your gift and mention it in their birthday message.
- Sending you a birthday wish wrapped with all my love. Have a very happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to one of my best friends. Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Love you and happy birthday!
- I hope that today, at your party, you dance and others sing as you celebrate with joy your best birthday.
- You’re older today than yesterday, but still younger than tomorrow.
- You are so special to me. I love you. Happy Birthday.
- Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I’m so glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day.
- May this day bring a lot of smiles and happiness to you, my dear friend. Wishing you a great and grand birthday!
- You are so special to me. I love you. Happy Birthday.
- Never think you are alone, I am always there for all your fixes. Happy birthday.
- I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope your birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!
- I promise that the more birthday candles you blow, the more I will be here for you to celebrate every special event in your life. Happy birthday!
- To the best friend I have ever known, here’s wishing you a joy-filled birthday with memories galore!
- I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into a reality
- I may not be by your side celebrating your special day with you, but I want you to know that I’m thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful birthday.
- I wish that life brings you a beautiful surprise for every candle on your bday cake!
- Sending a big birthday hug. Happy Birthday!
Check out our personalised chocolate here.
For Friends and Associates
For that casual friend, colleague, neighbour or teacher, send a birthday message that will put a big smile on their face.
- Wishing you a big slice of happy today!
- Have a great day!
- Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!
- Wishing you a beautiful day with good health and happiness forever. Happy birthday!
- Happy Birthday! I hope it is filled with awesomeness!
- Raising a toast to you on your birthday.
- Count your age by friends, not years
- Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know
- Happy birthday! Here’s to a bright, healthy and exciting future!
Check out our birthday chocolates here.
Make Them Feel Good With A Birthday Compliment
A birthday is a great opportunity to let someone know how special they are. Think of something that you love about that person, and then let them know.
- With each year passing, you become more handsome and charming.
- Birthdays are good for you.
- Statistics show the more you have, the longer you live.Stay fabulous
- Hope your birthday is as wonderful and extraordinary as you are.
- Happy Birthday to my amazing, beautiful, and fabulous best friend.
- Hope you know what a gift you are to the world (and to me)!
- Don’t ever change! Stay as amazing as you are
Make Them Laugh
It’s one thing to send a birthday message, but if you can make them laugh as well, then that’s a bonus. It’s free to be funny, but the impact is priceless.
- You Don’t Look A Day Over Fabulous
- Happy birthday to the one person's birthday I can remember without a facebook reminder.
- You are only young once. But you can be immature for a lifetime.
- Cheers to your years
- Another year older, and none the wiser
- Thank you for always being older than me
- Another year older, another place that aches.
- Better to be over the hill than under it.
- Well done for being so long ago.
- Happy Birthday, you’re closer to seeing another century pass.
- Old enough to know better. Young enough to not give a f%&k!
- The funny thing about you is that you age, but your maturity levels always stay the same!
- You had me at “there will be cake and ice cream”.
- Forget about the past, you can’t change it! Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one!
Check out our funny chocolate messages here.
If you’re looking for a small birthday gift, why not send one using Morse Toad. You can create the perfect gift online, and have it delivered the next day. Custom here are some of our suggestions from www.morsetoad.com.
When a text and an email won't cut it, the post is an awesome way to send a message. But let’s face it, cards are boring. They taste bad, they take too long, and they don’t look great on a cake. That’s why we built Morse Toad’s chocolate messaging service. Just visit the site, write something tasty in chocolate, then import a photo from your phone or instagram to be printed on the card insert. Unlike the chocolate (which will disappear in a flash), our wallet-sized card inserts can be kept, so that the photo and message can be kept forever.
Morse Toad takes your words, turns them into delicious chocolate, and delivers them to whoever you like. Why? Because greeting cards taste terrible. Our mission is to revolutionise how we send messages. With digital communication being fast but forgettable, and cards being thoughtful but slow and unexciting, we aim to strike a balance by providing a service that is as quick as digital, and infinitely more memorable and delicious than a card.