Happy Anniversary Messages To Help You Celebrate Your Special Someone
Every year with your special person is another year to celebrate. Think of all the new memories you will have made over the preceding year. Your anniversary is the perfect time to look back at all those special times and remember just what it is about that person that you love so much. Whether it’s looking over photos or chatting about good times, your anniversary is the perfect time to stop and take some time to think about each other. It’s the perfect time to show some extra love to your special person with an anniversary gift or an anniversary message.
Sometimes it can be hard to express how you feel. Fortunately there are people out there with skill in the words department so we’ve put together our favourites to help inspire you.
Add the words to a card, print them on a mug or even deliver them in yummy Belgian chocolate. Whatever you choose to do, make sure your anniversary message expresses how you feel.
We’ve compiled anniversary messages for him and anniversary messages for her, as well as funny anniversary messages to make them smile.
Anniversary Wishes For A Couple
If you are looking for an anniversary message for your husband or an anniversary message for your wife, you can’t go wrong with something heartfelt and romantic. Your wedding may be a long time ago, but that doesn’t mean the romance had to be left behind. Keep that fire burning with a romantic message they’ll love.
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Emily Bronte
- In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. Maya Angelou
- Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years." Simone Signoret
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred less one day so I never have to live without you. AA Milne
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." Judy Garland
- I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then as well. Cassandra Clare
- The couples that are ‘meant to be’ are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before." Unknown
- The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along." Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- Forever is a measure of time used by people who share an ordinary love. Our extraordinary love is immeasurable ... for us, forever just won’t do. Steve Maraboli
- There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.
- Cause all of me loves all of you, loves your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you. You’re my end and my beginning, even when I lose I’m winning. John Legend
Romantic Anniversary Messages
On your anniversary, take the opportunity to reminisce about your wedding day, how you felt and what was so special about it. Remind yourself of each moment, then remember what that means for you now. Remember what life was like before you had someone to share it with, then hink about how your life is now. Use those thoughts and memories to create a heartfelt anniversary message that will really let them know how special they are.
- Forever wouldn’t be long enough with you.
- Everything happens for a reason. That’s why I have you.
- Having you by my side every day makes me the happiest luckiest person alive.
- I’m so excited about tomorrow because of you.
- I didn’t know it was possible to love you more, but every day my love grows and grows.
- I know the meaning of my life is to make you as happy as you make me every single day.
- You know you are in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." Dr. Seuss
- Every love story is special, but ours is clearly the best.
- To the most beautiful woman. Thank you for giving me the most beautiful life.
A Short Anniversary Message
Often, less is more. Sometimes the more you write, the more likely what you want to say gets lost. Ultimately, can how you feel me compressed into one statement. That’s not to say a lengthy love letter is bad, but a short anniversary message has the benefit of clarifying how you feel simply and directly. If you are planning a romantic gesture with how you feel plastered over the wall, then a short anniversary message is just the ticket.
- Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a whole lot more.
- Real love stories don’t have endings.
- All that you are is all that I’ll ever need. Ed Sheehan
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
- Life is a journey, and love is what makes it worthwhile.
- Love you yesterday, love you still, always have and always will.
- You are my today, and all of my tomorrow.
- "Forever is a long time, but I would love to spend it all by your side.”
- When I imagine when I am happiest, it’s always with you.
- In case you forget, I am always thinking of you.
- I fall in love with you most days, sometimes more than once.
- I’m much more me when I’m with you.
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
- Grow old with me, the best is yet to be. Robert Browning.
- I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. Roy Croft
- Better than I was, and more than I am. And all this happened by taking your hand.
A Sweet Anniversary Message
If in doubt, you can’t go wrong with a sincere compliment. If your partner makes you feel good every day, then the least you can do is make them feel good in return. Think of their characteristics that you really love. Write them down and then think of how to share them.
- The good things in life are better with you
- I am so lucky to be married to someone as awesome as you.
- You light up my life.
- How did I get so lucky to have a girl like you
- Thanks for being the best part of my day, every day
- Once again I have discovered that I can love you more.
- Every day you make me laugh, and every time I am reminded how much I love you.
- Every day I am surprised to find myself with the most beautiful person in the world.
- I am forever in awe of your love of life. Tomorrow is always something to look forward to.
A Funny Anniversary Message
Humour is the glue that can help to keep a marriage happy and healthy. Show off your hilarious self with your anniversary gift. Here are some funny anniversary message ideas to help make your other half chuckle.
- You’re my favourite husband
- You’re my favourite person to watch tv with
- Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me, but then I remember that I put up with you, so we’re even.
- It’s so great to find that one special someone to annoy for evermore.
- Marriage is not just a special eternal connection, it’s remembering to take out the rubbish.
- To my favourite snore machine
- I’m yours. No returns and no refunds.
- An anniversary is a celebration of love, trust, romance, tolerance, and forgiveness. The order varies from year to year.
- You married me. Not my fault you didn’t read the small print.
- I envy you and your choice of wife.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase No complaints.
Anniversary Messages To Mums And Dads
Having children reveals a whole new side of each partner in a relationship. Share how much they mean to both you and the kids, and comment on how much you appreciate their position in their role in the family.
- I love you more every year
- Thank you eternally for giving me our family. I loved you completely before, but once again I have discovered I can love you more.
- Thank you for everything you do for our family. We love you eternally.
- Our family is everything I could have hoped for. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d be happy as I am now. Thank you
Every anniversary is a milestone, but it’s more than just a number. It’s a mark of quality time spent together. Think of all those special moments, then plan something that will let them know that they’re still as special as the day you were married.
When a text and an email won't cut it, the post is an awesome way to send a message. But let’s face it, cards are boring. They taste bad, they take too long, and they don’t look great on a cake. That’s why we built Morse Toad’s chocolate messaging service. Just visit the site, write something tasty in chocolate, then import a photo from your phone or instagram to be printed on the card insert. Unlike the chocolate (which will disappear in a flash), our wallet-sized card inserts can be kept, so that the photo and message can be kept forever. Next time you want to send a special message, make sure it's delivered in personalised chocolate .
Personalised Chocolate | Morse Toad
Morse Toad takes your words, turns them into delicious chocolate, and delivers them to whoever you like. Why? Because greeting cards taste terrible. Our mission is to revolutionise how we send messages. With digital communication being fast but forgettable, and cards being thoughtful but slow and unexciting, we aim to strike a balance by providing a service that is as quick as digital, and infinitely more memorable and delicious than a card.