The Best Ways to Celebrate Easter at Home
- EASTER CRAFTS & TABLE DECORATIONS -
Our top Easter craft ideas offer hassle-free (with max fun) ideas for all ages to enjoy- whilst doubling-up as sweet table decorations!
ORIGAMI EGG CUPS
EASTER EGG WINDOW CARDS
These handmade Easter cards are a lovely treat to pop through your neighbour's doors, or to send to family as we spend Easter holidays at home this year!
Inspired by Good Housekeeping, simply fold construction card in two and cut out an egg shape on the front.
Use a creation from your little ones to glue to the underside, or get them to create a new patterned painting.
With these simple steps, each card has a personalised touch that is sure to spark joy when sent on to loved ones!
Imagine their faces when they discover there has been a special delivery overnight!
Simply wash out an egg shell and use a sharpie to decorate their countdown & footprints!
Scattering a few of these on your table, alongside some fluffy chicks, will set the scene for a lovely start to Easter morning!!
CHOCOLATE NAME FAVOURS
- EASTER GAMES & ACTIVITIES -
For an easy Easter Egg Treasure Hunt, and a fun bunny-based game, check out our two free Easter activities below!
PRINTABLE EASTER EGG HUNT CLUES
Build suspense and leave a delicious trail in your home, with our Indoor Easter Egg Hunt cheat sheet!
Just click on our picture & print, to set up an egg hunt around your home in just a couple of minutes!
Suitable for all ages of children, we recommend hiding a little something with each clue to build up to the big prize at the end!
Look below to reveal the best easter egg hunt clues:
- Hop to your room, and take a look, I’m hidden inside your favourite… (book)
- I have four legs, but I cannot walk, your sit at me with your knife and fork… (table)
- Go on and take a peek, I’m hidden where you like to sleep… (bed)
- I’m tucked away somewhere a little smelly, in rubber boots that we call… (Wellies)
- Hidden behind something, where we watch TV, please hurry and find me! (cushion)
- Hanging by the window, of that I’m certain, you’ll find me next behind your … (curtain)
- I’m tall, green and leafy, your treat is underneath me! (tree or plant)
- If you think you can fit in one more, an Easter treat is waiting by the front… (door)
PIN THE TAIL ON THE BUNNY
For a family friendly Easter game (that is sure to draw out their competitive streaks) just download & print our Pin the Tail on the Bunny picture!
Using a cottonwool ball, or little pom poms, with a glue dot on; simply blindfold & spin each player to see who gets the closest!
- EASY OVER EASTER RECIPES -
As a day that is inevitable chocca-block (literally!) with treats; our selectin of quick and easy Easter recipes will help to take the stress out of whipping up your Easter breakfast, picnic lunch & fuss-free supper!
We are loving these sweet easter bunny pancakes for breakfast! Not only do they look super cute, but they are a great excuse to add some of your 5 a day in the process!
Taken from BBC Good Food, find the recipe here and serve up with a selection of chopped banana, strawberries and blueberries… with a little maple syrup to finish!
EASTER LUNCH INSPO
Perfect for an al-fresco garden picnic, or to enjoy at your newly decorated Easter table, simply serve with a selection of salads and new potatoes. Click here to view the full recipe!
After a day of indulgence, we recommend a simple dippy egg supper!
What better nod to the Easter bunny for all their hard work, as you finish of the day with full tummies. happy memories... and minimal dishes!